Filter coffee. For several years now, coffee has become a daily and enjoyable habit for all of us, with statistics ranking it as the second most consumed beverage in the world after water, and Greeks drinking at least one coffee a day.
Filter coffee with or without sugar or milk is enjoyable, as it releases its aromas and leaves you with a unique taste. Freshly roasted from the best varieties, it is also available in grains and ground, always fresh.
Beneficial properties and benefits of coffee consumption
- Increases friendly bacteria in the body
- Protects DNA from oxidation
- It is rich in antioxidants
- Contributes to the proper functioning of the liver
- Reduces kidney stones
- It has anti-inflammatory properties